- May 29, 2021 - May 30, 2021
1:30 pm - 11:00 am
Intermediate and enduro MTB women, this is for you! If you can ride ‘blue’ trails, but you may ride around a few obstacles or want to hit them better, this event will suit you. We scale the coaching to your individual experience and skill level.
Meet other women who love riding MTB bikes and who also hitting the fun stuff on the trail. Prepare yourself for Gravity Enduro Racing or enjoy trying new skills and riding up hills to get to longer descents. This skills weekend will help you try new skills with a supportive group of mtb women.
- Ride with other MTB women
- Specific coaching, so it’s all about you!
- Become quicker and stronger MTB rider
- Equip your self physically, and mentally for Gravity Enduro style riding and racing
- Learn how to prepare your bike before a race and tips if issues occur on the trail
The Women’s Enduro Skills Weekend includes:
- Two big mtb skills sessions over two days. Blue trails in the Atherton Forest MTB Park
- 3 mtb coaches with over 20 years or more experience each of mtb riding and racing
- Maximum of 14 women– with 3 coaches for 14 riders so we can focus on specific skill development for each rider
- Bike Teach session- Bike preparation before races and troubleshoot issues on the trail
- Delicious dinner with the riding group catered by one of our high-quality caterers on the Atherton Tablelands
The Women’s Enduro Skills Weekend is the weekend before the Fox Superflow Gravity Enduro held in the Atherton Forest MTB Park on the 5th of June. Gravity Enduro events are very social, friendly and lots of fun.
*Women and non-binary people welcome.
ITINERARY- Full coaching plans and sessions delivery will depend on the goals of Mtb riders.
Session 1 -Saturday 29th May – 1:30 pm- 4:00 pm– Atherton Forest Mountain Bike Park
- Skill development
Session 2- Saturday 29th May- 5 pm – 6:30 pm –NRMA Atherton Tablelands Holiday Park
- Pre-race bike preparation
- Bike damage on the trail- troubleshoot common issues
Dinner (included) 6:30 pm onwards – NRMA Atherton Tablelands Holiday Park
Session 3- Sunday 30th May- 8- 11:00 am – Atherton Forest Mountain Bike Park
- Skill development
Accommodation- Big 4 NRMA Atherton Tablelands Holiday Park is offering 15% discount to all Women’s Enduro Weekend riders. Call 1800 041 441 go to the Atherton Tablelands Holiday Park website for info. Get your discount code when you book the Women’s Enduro Skills Weekend.
Meet at the Atherton Forest MTB Park trailhead and carpark at the end of Rifle Range Road, Atherton.
Please note: this mtb park does not have water or toilet facilities.